The Livigno Bike Park is legendary and renowned for being one of the best in the world!
From the top of Mottolino, at 2,349m in altitude, there are different trails for freeride and downhill with different lengths and variable difficulty.
1) Flow Line: RED This is a fast and flowing trail, with high banked curves, a variety of jumps and humps. 3,000m
2) The First Ever: RED Fast singletrack, not too technical, although not without a few roots or rather steep sections either. 1,400m
3) Downhill: BLACK This is a fast and technical trail; the spectacular race course of the 2005 MTB World Cup: Experts only!! 2,000m
4) Black Eye: BLACK A steep and slippery trail with a number of rocky sections, it connects to the Easy Line trail; very technical and challenging. 800m
5) B.B: BLACK A steep and slippery trail, with one very challenging section, it connects to the Easy Line trail. 500m
6) Chemical Water: RED This is a rather flat trail, very fun thanks to the many roots and plentiful curves. At the end it connects to the First Ever trail. 1,000m
7) Wild Black Sheep: BLACK This is a technical trail with narrow tracks and off camber banks. 1,200m
8) 23: RED The creator of the more technical “Panet” trail created a toned-down version. Nevertheless, there are still some narrow singletrack to navigate. 500m
9) Stoner: RED This is a fast trail through the forest with a number of undullations, ideal for getting used to handling speed. 1,500m
10) Panet: BLACK This is a surprising black trail in middle of the forest, between bushes, demanding singletrack and steep drops, created by downhill enthusiasts for downhill enthusiasts.
11) Take it Easy: BLUE In the first section this trail is flowing with some hills and humps. From 3km the trail gets narrower and enters the forest, making it all the more fun thanks to the occasional root: ideal for the first descent of the day or beginners. 4,500m
12) EAS 23: BLUE A verystreamlined course, fast for the more experienced rider and safe for beginners thanks to an average 6% gradient. The trail starts from Mottolino gondola top terminal and runs under the lift coming down to the overpass, from there the trail will continue till the north shore area at the end of the bike park. 3,000m